Lose Weight and
Increase Your Energy in Just 6 Weeks!
Jump start your journey to optimal health and achieve sustainable life long results.
This program is for you if you:
- Want to overhaul your eating habits and lifestyle and become healthier for life
- Don’t know where to start, and feel overwhelmed by all the choices out there
- Feel out of control when you see sweet treats and junk food
- Have a hard time getting out of bed each morning and keep hitting the snooze button
- Want to lose weight without dieting and feeling deprived and keep it off for ever
- Eat out with friends and family without restrictions and guilt
- Beat the bloat and still fit into your pants by evening.
For a change, do something good for yourself.
Invest in your health!
You know you should eat healthy and exercise more.
Don’t know where to start? Then you are in the right place.
During the program you will learn about these critical aspects:
- Goal setting and the right mindset to make sustainable and positive lifelong changes.
- Meal planning and how it will help you stay on track
- Portion control so getting away from calorie counting mindset
- Mindful eating so you can enjoy all your favorite foods and still lose weight
- Proper hydration techniques
- Fundamentals of clean eating whether at home or on-the-go; through easy, doable ways so it becomes a lifestyle not a chore
Imagine the possibilities that open up once you have the body of your dreams.
- Weekly group sessions on each of the topics listed above.
- Handouts and resources applicable to each topic
- Recipes and meal plans
- Great discounts on high quality branded supplements
- Email support and accountability between sessions
- Food, mood journal
- Access to private Facebook community for incredible peer support
Sharon S., North Vancouver
I would strongly recommend Tanuja as a Holistic Nutritionist.
Tanuja’s recommendations helped me ask informed questions of my Naturalpathic Doctor and incorporate simple changes to my diet to manage my food allergies. These simple changes adding digestive enzymes, looking at food combining and adding more protein with omega 3s such as chia seeds, have made a big difference in managing my allergies.
Greatly appreciate your suggestions…
Swati, B., Burnaby
Thank you so much for helping me with my diet. Your advice to have a snack at 10.30 a.m works great for me.
I always used to feel guilty about having a snack between my breakfast and lunch. This snack keeps me energetic. I love my oats in the morning and don’t mind having them as my breakfast for the rest of my life. Also the probiotic and multivitamin helps me a lot. My sugar cravings are almost gone. I don’t have sleep problems any more.
Thanks for your guidance and keeping me motivated through this process. I think I am very lucky to have all this guidance when I need it the most. I enjoy my life much more now.
Vaishali, B., Burnaby
Thanks a lot for the recommendations. I found them very simple and easy to follow though avoiding cookies and junk was a challenge initially. Your suggestion to add protein to every meal helped me a lot by reducing my cravings. When I saw the results at the end of 2 weeks (lost 2 lbs) I was motivated to follow for next 4 weeks and now I don’t even feel that I’m on diet. It has become a second nature to me.
I think my overall energy level has improved. I don’t constantly worry about my weight.
It is a bi-product of a change in a lifestyle.
Investment: $347.00 + tax
- All sessions are conducted either in person, within Vancouver area or over Skype/ phone.
- Handouts and other resources are delivered via email or through secure online log in access.
- Sessions are held every week.
So cheers to a great new start to a healthier you, and look forward to working with you!
*Disclaimer: All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
The information and opinions expressed here are believed to be accurate, based on the best judgment available to the authors, and readers who fail to consult with appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries.
In addition, the information and opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the author(s) of Saakori Lifestyle website. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.