When I ask people about some of the challenges they face with regards to eating healthy, one topic comes up time and again.
Honestly, I too have been a victim of the sweet tooth all my life. I just HAD to have something sweet every day up until a few years ago.
Sugar is the fuel that our body needs for energy. But it’s the intense invasion of sugar in all walks of life that is causing the problem. Everyone wants to know how they can stay away from sugar. It can be hard considering how deeply we are surrounded by sugar everywhere. It’s not just about the obvious sources of added sugar like that in your coffee/ tea or in desserts. Sugar is hidden everywhere these days- juices, ketchup, processed foods and even in the daily slice of bread!
Did you know there are over 50 different names for sugar? Yes! Some examples of these are HCFS (high fructose corbn-syrup), Mannitol, Dextrose, Maltose, Dextran, Galactose, Corn syrup etc.
Just to name a few problems associated with excessive sugar consumption:
- Obesity and its increased risk of diabetes, cancer, and other diseases.
- Inflammation in the body overall and perhaps leading to hardening of arteries
- Tooth decay
- Immune dysfunction leading to recurrent infections
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hyperactivity and difficulty concentrating
- Digestive issues and Candidiasis.
- Mood swings anxiety and depression
- Brain fog and migraines
- Menstrual irregularities and PMS (pre-menstrual symptoms)
So how do we escape the sugar monster? Here are some tips:
- Eat a diet rich in complex carbs like whole grains, beans/ legumes and vegetables.
- Stay away from processed/ packaged foods
- Protein rich foods help stabilize sugar levels in the body and reduce cravings
- Sufficient fat intake increases satiety and reduces cravings.
- Nutrients like VIt B, Vit C, Zinc, and Chromium are important in sugar metabolism and therefore reduce sugar cravings.
It’s an easy solution but hard to follow if left to oneself, isn’t it?
Do you really want to tame that sweet tooth and get rid of the sugar monster for good?
I can show you how.
The 21 day Holistic Weight Management Program is a proven way of eating and planning your meals that will guarantee a reduction in sugar cravings in just the first week, and control them for good by the end of 3 weeks!
What will you lose by the end of the program?
- Sugar cravings
- Congestions and bloating
- Brain fog and migraines
- Inflammation and,
- Some pounds also perhaps!
What will you gain?
- Revved up metabolism
- Better digestions and bowel function
- Clearer thinking
- Better body, and
- Confidence that comes with all of the above!
What’s more? I’m also offering $20.00 OFF for the first 10 people who enrol in the program in the next 24 hours!
Contact me at 778.322.5670 FREE or email: email@example.com so I can personally enrol you in the program and make sure you get the discounted price.
Time is running out as the program start 21st Feb, 2015- so better hurry!