Your wellbeing is not just about what you eat, and how much you exercise. It’s also about mindset and lifestyle. It’s a way of life, and should be sustainable without deprivations and restrictions. This program will get your started on that path, because you are worth it!
• 100+ Nutrient dense balanced ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for 21 days.
• Includes portion sizes and calories, so that you don’t have to count anything.
You don’t have to do it alone! You’ll be part of a fun, private and confidential FB groups with your program peers, who will cheer you on. Plus I will be hanging out there daily as your cheer leader, answering your questions, offering advice and support!
• Cut shopping time in half and save money buying only what you need!
• Don’t like a particular item from the meal plan? No problem! Just use the food swap list to substitute items with your favorite foods.
• Holistic, wholesome, nutritious and delicious recipes to cook from.
• All recipes are gluten free, simple and hassled free.
Each week you will also get nutrition related handouts loaded with information to help you succeed.
Get rid of all confusion about what brands of supplements to buy, how to choose the best quality, how to figure out the difference between different brands and so on. Get access to high quality supplements used and referred to by health professionals, which are not easily available in the market. A good quality supplement will make a difference in your health.
‘Diet-Free’ Diet is being offered at 50% off just for you!
(P.S- All sales are FINAL)
Sharmila K, Richmond My pants are looser and my rheumatoid arthritis related inflammation is so much better since I started this program.
My bloating is a lot less and my energy levels are much better.
I will continue to consult your recipes and incorporate them as much as possible into my daily life going forward.
Marilyn B, Vancouver I found Tanuja very knowledgeable and committed to assisting me attain the goals I set for myself. The program was easy to follow and stay on track. I loved the menu’s outlined for each day, as that is what I required the most. I’d give working with Tanuja a 9 out of 10 (I don’t usually recommend anything to others)!
Helen V, New Westminster I have lost 4 pounds already and am feeling very good, and it’s just week 1!. No real desire for sweets! I also find having the grocery list very helpful and saves a lot of time, even my husband can shop for the food items now.
1. Who is this program for?
Anyone who wants to begin eating healthy without dieting and deprivation, lose weight, stop cravings and gain energy can take this program. The program is also beneficial for those who:
• Are busy, on the go mom/ professional juggling multiple priorities but want wholesome, balanced meals for the entire family
• Want to lose the stubborn weight and bloat for ever
• Are tired all the time and drag yourself through the day at work and home
• Feel cranky and irritated when you skip meals
• Struggle to come up with healthy snack ideas so binge on cookies and chips
• Exercise regularly but are clueless on what foods to eat to support your active lifestyle
2. Is this a gluten and dairy free plan?
This is a gluten free plan. There is some amount of dairy in there- but you can always swap those items with non-dairy alternatives.
3. Is there meat included in the plan?
Yes there are meals with eggs, fish, chicken, turkey etc in the plan.
However, the plan also comes with a food swap list, so you can always substitute food items that you dislike with your favorite items from the list or make it a vegetarian version by substituting the meat with vegetarian foods like soy, legume and beans.
4. I can’t afford to purchase it, but I’d still like to do the program.
What is the value you’ll put to getting healthy, losing weight, feeling awesome and looking amazing?
What is it costing you now to live with your symptoms and discomfort?
What is the long term cost for not fixing the situation now?
Getting healthy is a process, there is no quick fix to it.
$97.00 is similar to the cost of dining out twice in a week. The program is quite reasonably priced, and the 50% discount makes it accessible for everyone. It is the best money you will ever spend on getting the meals, recipes, educational handouts and support you get in the program!
5. Will you be going through the plan personally with us? What kind of support do you offer
The entire program is online and the plan is quite self explanatory and easy to follow.
You will get a meal plans grocery list and additional handouts as applicable each week for 3 weeks from when you start the program.
Plus, upon signing up, you will gain access gain access to a fun and private FB group with others who are taking the program. I will hang in there daily answering your questions, helping you with your concerns and providing any other support and guidance you need.
You will also get to share your wins and questions with others just like you in the program and build a great community of friends! You can even create accountability partners for your personal accountability.
6. Would I have to count calories or portions during the program?
NO! It’s all been done for you! That’s the beauty of the whole plan. Each meal comes with its calorie count and the portion you need to eat.
There is a lot of food in there. I’ve never had any participant say they were hungry when on the plan, on the contrary some thought they could not eat that much food in a day! That’s ok too. Eat what you can. The idea is to adapt the plans based on what suits you.
7. What if I don’t want to lose weight? OR
What if my whole family also eats according to the plan and doesn’t wish to lose weight, what should they do?
The ‘Diet-Free’ Diet is a REAL program for REAL PEOPLE.
Each meal is a BALANCED MEAL with healthy carbs, fat and protein. It helps increase energy; reduce cravings, balance hormones and much more. So it is suitable for the entire family to follow, that’s the beauty of this program. In fact it’s a great way to get the entire family to eat healthy, delicious yet wholesome meals.
If you wish to lose weight, you stick to the portion sizes given in the plans. If not, then you can still follow the recipes and meal ideas, without adhering to the portion sizes.
8. What if I have diabetes or other health conditions? Can I still do the plan?
The plan is relatively safe for all. But if you have specific concerns feel free to me at 778.322.5670 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to answer any questions.
9. Can I get a refund if I don’t like the program?
All sales are final for this program, since we want you to make a firm commitment and invest in your health seriously. Refunds are used as an excuse for backing out in a weak moment. I will be very happy to answer any questions or concerns ‘before’ you register for the program, so that you can make the purchase with 100% confidence. You can reach her at 778.322.5670 or email@example.com.
1. Please note all sales are FINAL, as we want you to commit fully to the program and take a firm step towards your wellbeing.
2. Participants are encouraged to follow the program as much as possible to get the desired results.
3. Information will be sent electronically to you each week. Consider saving paper and print only what you deem essential.
4. Please note, results achieved from the program will vary depending on the participants level of participation and individual health/ lifestyle differences.
5. We will try our best to assist you in every reasonable manner. However, this program will not include any one-on-one customized consults. All program related questions will be addressed through the private and confidential Facebook group
*Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes only and is not intended to take the place of advice from your medical professional, licensed dietitian or nutritionist. You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this challenge does not constitute a client-coach relationship and does NOT ‘guarantee’ weight loss.