And I am loving the pop of color everywhere around me.
Happy feelings galore! 🙂
Easter and Spring signify the onset a new beginning.
So it’s a great time of the year (unless this was your New Year resolution and you’ve still managed to abide by it), to focus on healthier eating habits.
As we shed the warm clothes and enjoy the fresh crisp spring breeze and the sunshine, why not bring the energy and vibrancy back into your body as well.
Focusing on cleaning up your diet will help you:
- Feel refreshed and rejuvenated
- Renew your energy and improve your mood
- Nourish yourself at the cellular level
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Reducing bloating and indigestion.
- Reduce aches and pains.
Contrary to what you think, eating healthy IS NOT difficult or tedious!
All you have to do is:
- Start enjoying fresh seasonal fruits and veggies! Come spring many varieties of fresh fruits and vegetables are available easily. Reduce consumption of body warming roots and tubers, and focus instead on salads, leafy greens, sprouts, nuts and seeds.
- Reduce your fat consumption and switch to cold pressed oils like Olive oils as a dressing on your salad.
- If you are a heavy meat eater, consider switching to lean meats like chicken, turkey or fish.
- Water, water, water….. drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated as the temperatures rise.
- Fresh fruit juices and smoothies are also a great source of water and fiber alongwith other essential micronutrients.
- Enjoy the array of anti-oxidant rich foods like berries, tomatoes and greens.
- Try out my 3 day Easy Sugar Detox, and kick the sugar monster in the butt!
Try the above tips and notice the jump in your energy levels & mood.
Want more? You can work 1 on 1 with me, to get the root cause of your physical symptoms- whether it’s cravings, gut, issues like IBS, weight problems, chronic pain or stress management. Contact me now!
I will help you feed your body and mind so that you can be your best this spring!
Let’s do this!