Good breakfast ideas are a common struggle for most of us.
So how about I share with you today a breakfast recipe that would make anyone happy to get out of bed?!
It’s a quick recipe that is filling and great for grab n go times.
It’s actually one of the many delicious and wholesome recipes from the 21 day Menu Plan/ Recipe Book that I’m giving away as a BONUS in the Wellness Jump Starter Program starting on the 28th of this month.
Ingredients: (Makes 1 serving)
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 2 green onions, white and pale green parts, sliced
- 1 ounce reduced fat cheddar cheese, chopped (such as Cabot)
- 1 low-carb gluten-free wrap
- 2 tbsps. salsa
- Over medium heat melt butter and add eggs and green onion. Scramble until almost set, and add cheese.
- Cook a few more minutes until eggs are set and cheese is melted
- Turn off the heat.
- Warm up the wrap on a hot girdle or place wrap on a plate and microwave it for 20 seconds to warm.
- Spread the salsa in the center, and top with eggs.
- Wrap up the burrito and enjoy hot.
- You can add shredded (pre-cooked) chicken or turkey leftovers from dinner to the mix as well.
Let me know how it goes, I always love to hear from you!
Found this helpful? Then don’t miss the next one…It’s 100% FREE